1. It makes travelling on the tube so much easier and safer. Many stations don’t have lifts and people are always rushing around in the stations and if you have a pushchair it is hard to get someone to help you lift the pushchair. Also carrying a pushchair up and down the steep escalators is not safe at all. With the Doona I can simply fold the wheels in and carry Archie safely.
2. Using the Doona on the school run makes life quicker and easier. Instead of getting a big pushchair out I can simply take the Doona off the isofix base flip out the wheels and off we go. Simples!
3. Popping in to the local shops. When I pop in to our local Tesco Express for a pint of milk or something I need to pick up quickly I again can just get Archie out quickly, flip out the wheels and pop into the store with one hand free to hold the basket as the Doona is easy to steer with one hand.
4. Taking a car seat abroad. In August when we go to Canada we will be hiring a car. When we hired a car and car seat when Oscar was a baby in Sardinia not only did it cost an extra £70 but the seat wasn’t in a great condition and not the cleanest! Now when we go away I can take the Doona in its travel bag and Air Canada don’t charge for this so we save money and also I know that Archie is in his own clean car seat.
5. The design and functionality of the Doona is second to nun and I am so grateful we were given the chance to review the Doona as it has made life much easier for me with two children.