Ingredients: 2 Duck Breasts, egg fried noodles, Chinese five spice, olive oil, stir fry vegetables, cucumber and spring onions.
1. Start by scoring the skin of the duck breasts, sprinkle the Chinese five spice over the top and rub in to the skin.
3. Put into a preheated oven at 200 degrees and cook for between 15 and 20 minutes depending on how well done you like your duck meat cooked.
4. Whilst the duck is cooking cut up your cucumber and spring onions and place on to the plate.
5. 5 minutes before your duck needs to come out put your stir fry vegetables and noodles in a wok or large frying pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until they are warmed through.
6. Place the noodles and stir fry in the middle of the plate and get the duck out of the oven.
7. Slice your duck and place on top of the noodles to serve.